WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND!!! Below is all of the information you need for our Disneyland performance on Monday, December 11th. Ramona Wind Ensemble students get into California Adventure for free that day. It is a one-day, one park pass. Please let me know if you have any questions!
6:30am – arrive at Ramona, load truck, load bus
7:00am – depart Ramona
7:55am – arrive @ Disneyland California Adventure
8:00am – go backstage, meet Disney production guide, get ready for performance, get instrument from truck, take group photo, warm-up
9:30am – PERFORMANCE @ HOLLYWOOD BACKLOT STAGE
10:00am – change into street clothes, put instruments and performance clothes in truck
10:30am – 5:45pm – free time in CA
2:00pm – check in with chaperone
5:45pm – meet at CA entrance (flag pole)
6:15pm – meet bus, load bus, go home
7:00pm – arrive @ Ramona
What to bring:
- Music and instrument
- WEAR YOUR PERFORMANCE CLOTHES TO SCHOOL (black shirt, green tie, black DRESS pants, black DRESS shoes, black socks). Bring your street clothes in a bag with your name on them. You will be able to change after the performance.
- Disneyland is strict about their NO TENNIS SHOES policy. Make sure you have black dress shoes for this performance!
- Money for lunch/snacks/souvenirs (you can bring a sack lunch if you wish- I suggest between $20 and $40 for food/souvenirs).
- Sweatshirt or jacket
- Follow directions given to you IMMIDIATELY and without question
- Help out with equipment- even if it isn’t yours
- You must stay in groups of 3 or more at ALL times, unless you are with an adult (if a chaperone or I sees you alone or in a group of three you will need to stay with an adult the rest of the time)
- You are representing yourselves, Ramona, our band, and ME – STAY CLASSY
- You must follow all school rules on ANY field trip
- If you cannot follow the rules, you will never go on a field trip ever again. EVER.
- You must wear closed-toe shoes- NO SANDALS (dress or casual)
- NO PHOTOGRAPHY, VIDEO, OR PHONES BACKSTAGE
- Eligibility to go on this field trip is will be up to your other teachers and me
- You are excused from school that day but you are NOT excused from the homework you miss. Make sure you get all of your homework AHEAD of time.
*If you need to be picked up early from Disneyland, please let me know ASAP. You will need to fill out and turn in a release form and we will need to arrange a time and place for you to be picked up.
Click HERE to download the permission slip
Click HERE to download the release form